Previously presented in abstract form at the 13th IVECCS, 2007, New Orleans, LA. Funding provided by: The Barry and Savannah French-Poodle Memorial Fund. No financial conflict of interest exists.
Use of oseltamivir in the treatment of canine parvoviral enteritis
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 132–142, February 2010
How to Cite
Savigny, M. R. and Macintire, D. K. (2010), Use of oseltamivir in the treatment of canine parvoviral enteritis. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 132–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00404.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!