Successful biphasic transthoracic defibrillation of a dog with prolonged, refractory ventricular fibrillation
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 275–279, June 2009
How to Cite
Bright, J. M. and Wright, B. D. (2009), Successful biphasic transthoracic defibrillation of a dog with prolonged, refractory ventricular fibrillation. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 275–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00408.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!