Conducted at Veterinary Specialists of South Florida, 9410 Stirling Road, Cooper City, FL 33024.
Splenectomy as an adjunctive treatment for dogs with immune-mediated hemolytic anemia: ten cases (2003–2006)
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 254–261, June 2009
How to Cite
Horgan, J. E., Roberts, B. K. and Schermerhorn, T. (2009), Splenectomy as an adjunctive treatment for dogs with immune-mediated hemolytic anemia: ten cases (2003–2006). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 254–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00419.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!