This work was conducted in entirety at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University.
Use of mycophenolate mofetil as a rescue agent in the treatment of severe generalized myasthenia gravis in three dogs
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 369–374, August 2009
How to Cite
Abelson, A. L., Shelton, G. D., Whelan, M. F., Cornejo, L., Shaw, S. and O'Toole, T. E. (2009), Use of mycophenolate mofetil as a rescue agent in the treatment of severe generalized myasthenia gravis in three dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 369–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00433.x
This study was not supported by any funding agency.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!