A portion of this work was presented in abstract form at the British Small Animal Veterinary Association Congress in 2005.
Adverse events associated with pericardiocentesis in dogs: 85 cases (1999–2006)
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 352–356, August 2009
How to Cite
Humm, K. R., Keenaghan-Clark, E. A. and Boag, A. K. (2009), Adverse events associated with pericardiocentesis in dogs: 85 cases (1999–2006). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 352–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00436.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!