The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Use of thromboelastography in dogs with immune-mediated hemolytic anemia: 39 cases (2000–2008)
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 484–488, October 2009
How to Cite
Sinnott, V. B. and Otto, C. M. (2009), Use of thromboelastography in dogs with immune-mediated hemolytic anemia: 39 cases (2000–2008). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 484–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00455.x
Presented in abstract form at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, Phoenix, AZ, September 2008.
Present address: Virginia Sinnott, Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists, 11 Bourne Bridge Approach, Buzzards Bay, MA 02532, USA.
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!