Presented in part at the Resident Abstracts session at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society Symposium, San Antonio, TX, September 2006. The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Evaluation of an abdominal fluid scoring system determined using abdominal focused assessment with sonography for trauma in 101 dogs with motor vehicle trauma
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 426–437, October 2009
How to Cite
Lisciandro, G. R., Lagutchik, M. S., Mann, K. A., Fosgate, G. T., Tiller, E. G., Cabano, N. R., Bauer, L. D., Book, B. P. and Howard, P. K. (2009), Evaluation of an abdominal fluid scoring system determined using abdominal focused assessment with sonography for trauma in 101 dogs with motor vehicle trauma. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 426–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00459.x
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!