Supported by the State of Florida Pari-Mutuel Wagering Trust Fund and the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owner Association. Presented in abstract form at Pediatric Cardiology Intensive Care Symposium Miami, FL, 2009. The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Determination of cardiac output in neonatal foals by ultrasound velocity dilution and its comparison to the lithium dilution method
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 438–443, October 2009
How to Cite
Shih, A., Giguère, S., Sanchez, L. C., Valverde, A., Bandt, C., Jankunas, H. and Robertson, S. (2009), Determination of cardiac output in neonatal foals by ultrasound velocity dilution and its comparison to the lithium dilution method. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 438–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00461.x
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!