This study was presented as a poster at the 12th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, New Orleans, LA. The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
Antimicrobial therapy and aerobic bacteriologic culture patterns in canine intensive care unit patients: 74 dogs (January–June 2006)
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 489–495, October 2009
How to Cite
Black, D. M., Rankin, S. C. and King, L. G. (2009), Antimicrobial therapy and aerobic bacteriologic culture patterns in canine intensive care unit patients: 74 dogs (January–June 2006). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 489–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00463.x
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!