The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Comparison of fluid types for resuscitation after acute blood loss in mallard ducks (Anas platyrhynchos)
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 467–472, October 2009
How to Cite
Lichtenberger, M., Orcutt, C., Cray, C., Thamm, D. H., DeBehnke, D., Page, C., Mull, L. and Kirby, R. (2009), Comparison of fluid types for resuscitation after acute blood loss in mallard ducks (Anas platyrhynchos). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 467–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00465.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!