This case report was not supported by any funding/grants and was not presented at any meetings.
Surgical management of a canine intracranial abscess due to a bite wound
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 507–512, October 2009
How to Cite
Bilderback, A. L. and Faissler, D. (2009), Surgical management of a canine intracranial abscess due to a bite wound. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 507–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00467.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!