Offprints will not be available from the authors. Supported in part by a grant from the Dean's Fund for Clinical Excellence, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University. Presented as a poster at the AAEP 8th International Colic Research Symposium held in August 2005, at Québec City, QC, Canada. No financial conflict of interest exists.
Plasma arginine vasopressin concentration in horses undergoing surgery for colic
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 528–535, December 2009
How to Cite
Ludders, J. W., Palos, H.-M., Erb, H. N., Lamb, S. V., Vincent, S. E. and Gleed, R. D. (2009), Plasma arginine vasopressin concentration in horses undergoing surgery for colic. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 528–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00475.x
Dr. Palos current address: Aarikkalantie 113, 32730 Keikya, Finland.
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!