Grant support provided by the Florida Veterinary Specialists Charitable Foundation Veterinary Research Fund.
Effect of antivenin dose on outcome from crotalid envenomation: 218 dogs (1988–2006)
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 603–610, December 2009
How to Cite
McCown, J. L., Cooke, K. L., Hanel, R. M., Jones, G. L. and Hill, R. C. (2009), Effect of antivenin dose on outcome from crotalid envenomation: 218 dogs (1988–2006). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 603–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00487.x
Partial results have been presented at IVECCS 2008 in poster format. The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!