A portion of this study was presented as an abstract at the 2002 8th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, San Antonio, TX.
Safety and efficacy of high-dose fomepizole compared with ethanol as therapy for ethylene glycol intoxication in cats
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 191–206, April 2010
How to Cite
Connally, H. E., Thrall, M. A. and Hamar, D. W. (2010), Safety and efficacy of high-dose fomepizole compared with ethanol as therapy for ethylene glycol intoxication in cats. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 191–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00492.x
A portion of this study was funded by a grant from the Miki Society, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO. Fomepizole was provided by Orphan Medical, Minnetonka, MN.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!