The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Outcome from status epilepticus after portosystemic shunt attenuation in 3 dogs treated with propofol and phenobarbital
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 346–351, June 2010
How to Cite
Gommeren, K., Claeys, S., De Rooster, H., Hamaide, A. and Daminet, S. (2010), Outcome from status epilepticus after portosystemic shunt attenuation in 3 dogs treated with propofol and phenobarbital. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 346–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00537.x
This case series was presented in part at the EVECCS Congress in Berlin, Germany, June 13, 2009.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Submitted July 9, 2009; Accepted March 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!