This work was presented in abstract form at IVECCS in San Antonio, TX, September 2006.
Accuracy of a continuous glucose monitoring system in dogs and cats with diabetic ketoacidosis
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 303–312, June 2010
How to Cite
Reineke, E. L., Fletcher, D. J., King, L. G. and Drobatz, K. J. (2010), Accuracy of a continuous glucose monitoring system in dogs and cats with diabetic ketoacidosis. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 303–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00538.x
Funding Providing By: Savannah and Barry French Poodle Memorial Fund and Clinical Studies-Philadelphia, School of Veterinary Medicine Department Grant.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
- Submitted July 29, 2009; Accepted March 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!