This work was supported by the Korean Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund) (KRF-2008-521-E00153).
High-mobility group box 1 as a surrogate prognostic marker in dogs with systemic inflammatory response syndrome
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 298–302, June 2010
How to Cite
Yu, D.-H., Nho, D.-H., Song, R.-H., Kim, S.-H., Lee, M.-J., Nemzek, J. A. and Park, J. (2010), High-mobility group box 1 as a surrogate prognostic marker in dogs with systemic inflammatory response syndrome. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 298–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00539.x
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Submitted September 8, 2009; Accepted February 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!