This work was completed at the Veterinary Medical Center, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St Paul, MN in 2008.
Immune-mediated hemolytic anemia and severe thrombocytopenia in dogs: 12 cases (2001–2008)
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 338–345, June 2010
How to Cite
Orcutt, E. S., Lee, J. A. and Bianco, D. (2010), Immune-mediated hemolytic anemia and severe thrombocytopenia in dogs: 12 cases (2001–2008). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 338–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00540.x
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Lee's current address: Pet Poison Helpline, 8009 34th Avenue South, Ste 875, Bloomington, MN 55425.
Dr. Bianco's current address: Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, 197 Hance Ave, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Submitted May 3, 2009; Accepted February 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!