The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Potential risks, prognostic indicators, and diagnostic and treatment modalities affecting survival in dogs with presumptive aspiration pneumonia: 125 cases (2005–2008)
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 319–329, June 2010
How to Cite
Tart, K. M., Babski, D. M. and Lee, J. A. (2010), Potential risks, prognostic indicators, and diagnostic and treatment modalities affecting survival in dogs with presumptive aspiration pneumonia: 125 cases (2005–2008). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 319–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00542.x
Dr. Babski's present current address: Department of Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602.
Dr. Lee's current address: Pet Poison Helpline, 8009 34th Avenue South, Ste 875, Bloomington, MN 55425.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Submitted July 30, 2009; Accepted April 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!