Results presented at the 19th Annual Symposium of the ESVN & ECVN, Barcelona, Spain, September 29–30, 2006.
Case Series: Continuous electroencephalographic monitoring of status epilepticus in dogs and cats: 10 patients (2004–2005)
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 446–455, August 2010
How to Cite
Raith, K., Steinberg, T. and Fischer, A. (2010), Case Series: Continuous electroencephalographic monitoring of status epilepticus in dogs and cats: 10 patients (2004–2005). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 446–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00544.x
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Submitted January 11, 2009; Accepted March 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!