Presented as an abstract at the 2009 International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, Chicago, IL.
Retrospective Study: Trends in plasma transfusion at a veterinary teaching hospital: 308 patients (1996–1998 and 2006–2008)
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 441–445, August 2010
How to Cite
Snow, S. J., Ari Jutkowitz, L. and Brown, A. J. (2010), Retrospective Study: Trends in plasma transfusion at a veterinary teaching hospital: 308 patients (1996–1998 and 2006–2008). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 441–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00557.x
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Submitted October 29, 2010; Accepted May 20, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!