This work was presented in abstract form at the 15th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium (2009).
Original Study: Comparison of three intraosseous access techniques in cats
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 393–397, August 2010
How to Cite
Bukoski, A., Winter, M., Bandt, C., Wilson, M. and Shih, A. (2010), Original Study: Comparison of three intraosseous access techniques in cats. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 393–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00558.x
Sources of support: Funded in part by the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine, 2007 Consolidated Resident Research Grant.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Submitted September 14, 2009; Accepted May 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!