Presented in part as a poster at the ACVIM Forum June 1, 2006, Louisville, KY and as an oral presentation at the 12th IVECCS September 18, 2006, San Antonio, TX.
Comparative stability of canine and feline hemostatic proteins in freeze-thaw-cycled fresh frozen plasma
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 472–478, October 2010
How to Cite
Yaxley, P. E., Beal, M. W., Jutkowitz, L. A., Hauptman, J. G., Brooks, M. B., Hale, A. S. and Parr, A. (2010), Comparative stability of canine and feline hemostatic proteins in freeze-thaw-cycled fresh frozen plasma. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 472–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00563.x
Authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Submitted October 28, 2009; Accepted May 31, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!