Supported in part by Fundacion Caja Madrid International Fellowship Program (Dr. Mendez-Angulo), Madrid, Spain.
Thromboelastography in healthy horses and horses with inflammatory gastrointestinal disorders and suspected coagulopathies
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 488–493, October 2010
How to Cite
Mendez-Angulo, J. L., Mudge, M. C., Vilar-Saavedra, P., Stingle, N. and Couto, C. G. (2010), Thromboelastography in healthy horses and horses with inflammatory gastrointestinal disorders and suspected coagulopathies. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 488–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00576.x
Presented in part at the 15th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, Chicago, IL, September 9–13, 2009.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Submitted October 31, 2009; Accepted August 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!