No reprints will be available from the author.
Treatment and diagnosis of a dog with fulminant neurological deterioration due to anatoxin-a intoxication
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 518–522, October 2010
How to Cite
Puschner, B., Pratt, C. and Tor, E. R. (2010), Treatment and diagnosis of a dog with fulminant neurological deterioration due to anatoxin-a intoxication. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 518–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00578.x
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2010
- Submitted November 9, 2009; Accepted August 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!