Data were presented at the 19th ACVS Veterinary Symposium, Washington, DC, October 2009.
Hepatic and metabolic changes in surgical colic patients: a pilot study
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2010
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 578–586, December 2010
How to Cite
Underwood, C., Southwood, L. L., Walton, R. M. and Johnson, A. L. (2010), Hepatic and metabolic changes in surgical colic patients: a pilot study. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 20: 578–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2010.00597.x
Authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Submitted December 13, 2009; Accepted October 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!