Authors declare no conflict of interest.
Acute aldicarb toxicity in dogs: 15 cases (2001–2009)
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 253–260, June 2011
How to Cite
Anastasio, J. D. and Sharp, C. R. (2011), Acute aldicarb toxicity in dogs: 15 cases (2001–2009). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 253–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00613.x
Dr. Anastasio's current address: Department of Clinical Sciences, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, 200 Westboro Rd, North Grafton, MA 01536.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Submitted January 26, 2010; Accepted January 11, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!