The author declares no conflict of interest.
Ureteral obstructions in dogs and cats: a review of traditional and new interventional diagnostic and therapeutic options
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 86–103, April 2011
How to Cite
Berent, A. C. (2011), Ureteral obstructions in dogs and cats: a review of traditional and new interventional diagnostic and therapeutic options. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 86–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00628.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Submitted August 16, 2010; Accepted January 27, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!