Authors declare no conflict of interest.
Presumed immune-mediated hemolytic anemia in two foals with Rhodococcus equi infection
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 273–278, June 2011
How to Cite
Johns, I. C., Desrochers, A., Wotman, K. L. and Sweeney, R. W. (2011), Presumed immune-mediated hemolytic anemia in two foals with Rhodococcus equi infection. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 273–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00633.x
Present address: Dr. Imogen C. Johns, Department of Veterinary Clinical Science, Royal Veterinary College, Hawkshead Lane, North Mymms, Hatfield, Herts, UK AL9 7TA.
Present address: Dr. Anne Desrochers, Marion duPont Scott Equine Med Ctr, 17690 Old Waterford Rd, PO Box 1938, Leesburg, VA 20177, USA.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Submitted May 28, 2010; Accepted March 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!