Presented in part as a poster at the 15th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, Chicago, 2009.
Indication, management, and outcome of brachycephalic dogs requiring mechanical ventilation
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 226–235, June 2011
How to Cite
Hoareau, G. L., Mellema, M. S. and Silverstein, D. C. (2011), Indication, management, and outcome of brachycephalic dogs requiring mechanical ventilation. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 226–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00635.x
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Submitted December 31, 2009; Accepted March 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!