Abstract presented at the 15th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, Chicago, IL, September 2009.
Comparison of whole blood and plasma colloid osmotic pressure in healthy dogs
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 236–241, June 2011
How to Cite
Odunayo, A. and Kerl, M. E. (2011), Comparison of whole blood and plasma colloid osmotic pressure in healthy dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 236–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00639.x
Dr. Odunayo current address: Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Auburn University, 612 Hoerlein Hall, Auburn, AL 36849.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Submitted June 21, 2010; Accepted March 29, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!