The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Application of impedance threshold devices during cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 187–192, June 2011
How to Cite
Seekins, M. B. and Reiss, A. J. (2011), Application of impedance threshold devices during cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 187–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00640.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Submitted May 2, 2010; Accepted March 29, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!