Presented in abstract form at the 15th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, Chicago, September 2009.
Refractometric total plasma protein measurement as a cage-side indicator of hypoalbuminemia and hypoproteinemia in hospitalized dogs
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 356–362, August 2011
How to Cite
Hayes, G. M., Mathews, K., Floras, A. and Dewey, C. (2011), Refractometric total plasma protein measurement as a cage-side indicator of hypoalbuminemia and hypoproteinemia in hospitalized dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 356–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00647.x
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Submitted September 28, 2009; Accepted April 19, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!