The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Assessment of cardiac output measurement in dogs by transpulmonary pulse contour analysis
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 321–327, August 2011
How to Cite
Shih, A., Maisenbacher, H. W., Bandt, C., Ricco, C., Bailey, J., Rivera, J. and Estrada, A. (2011), Assessment of cardiac output measurement in dogs by transpulmonary pulse contour analysis. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 321–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00651.x
Presented in part at 16th International Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, San Antonio, TX, 2010.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Submitted April 29, 2010; Accepted May 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!