Presented as a poster at the 2008 North American Congress of Clinical Toxicology in Toronto, Ontario, September 11–16, 2008.
Corneal ulceration in a dog following exposure to the defensive spray of a walkingstick insect (Anisomorpha spp.)
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 382–386, August 2011
How to Cite
Brutlag, A. G., Hovda, L. R. and Della Ripa, M. A. (2011), Corneal ulceration in a dog following exposure to the defensive spray of a walkingstick insect (Anisomorpha spp.). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 382–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00654.x
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Submitted November 16, 2010; Accepted May 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!