Presented in part at 8th International Veterinary Emergency Critical Care Symposium September 2002, San Antonio, Texas.
Examination of hemostatic parameters to detect hypercoagulability in dogs with severe protein-losing nephropathy
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 346–355, August 2011
How to Cite
Donahue, S. M., Brooks, M. and Otto, C. M. (2011), Examination of hemostatic parameters to detect hypercoagulability in dogs with severe protein-losing nephropathy. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 346–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00656.x
Supported by VECCS Research Award.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Submitted May 10, 2010; Accepted May 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!