The authors declare no conflict of interest.
The use of intravenous lipid emulsion as an antidote in veterinary toxicology
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 309–320, August 2011
How to Cite
Fernandez, A. L., Lee, J. A., Rahilly, L., Hovda, L., Brutlag, A. G. and Engebretsen, K. (2011), The use of intravenous lipid emulsion as an antidote in veterinary toxicology. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 309–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00657.x
No reprints are available from the authors.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Submitted August 8, 2010; Accepted June 3, 2011.
Vol. 21, Issue 5, 570, Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!