The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Brief Clinical Communication
Investigating hypercoagulability during treatment for immune-mediated thrombocytopenia: a pilot study
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 126–130, February 2012
How to Cite
O'Marra, S. K., Shaw, S. P. and deLaforcade, A. M. (2012), Investigating hypercoagulability during treatment for immune-mediated thrombocytopenia: a pilot study. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 126–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00658.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!