Dr. Powell is an assitant editor for the journal and Dr. Rozanski is a member of the editorial board, but they did not participate in the peer review process of this manuscript other than as authors. The authors declare no other conflict of interests.
Outcome and medical management in dogs with lower motor neuron disease undergoing mechanical ventilation: 14 cases (2003–2009)
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 531–541, October 2011
How to Cite
Rutter, C. R., Rozanski, E. A., Sharp, C. R., Powell, L. L. and Kent, M. (2011), Outcome and medical management in dogs with lower motor neuron disease undergoing mechanical ventilation: 14 cases (2003–2009). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 531–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00669.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!