Funding provided by the Companion Animal Health Fund, Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, MA, USA.
The use of deep oral swabs as a surrogate for transoral tracheal wash to obtain bacterial cultures in dogs with pneumonia
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 515–520, October 2011
How to Cite
Sumner, C. M., Rozanski, E. A., Sharp, C. R. and Shaw, S. P. (2011), The use of deep oral swabs as a surrogate for transoral tracheal wash to obtain bacterial cultures in dogs with pneumonia. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 515–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00670.x
Presented in abstract form at the 16th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, San Antonio, TX, September, 2010.
Dr Rozanski is a member of the journal's editorial board but did not participate in the peer review process other than as an author. The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2010
- Companion Animal Health Fund, Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, MA, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!