Dr. Brainard is an assistant editor for the journal and did not participate in the peer review process other than as an author.
Lack of inhibitory effect of acetylsalicylic acid and meloxicam on whole blood platelet aggregation in cats
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 99–106, February 2012
How to Cite
Cathcart, C. J., Brainard, B. M., Reynolds, L. R., Al-Nadaf, S. and Budsberg, S. C. (2012), Lack of inhibitory effect of acetylsalicylic acid and meloxicam on whole blood platelet aggregation in cats. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 99–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00681.x
The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
Portions of this study were presented as abstracts at the 2010 ACVIM Forum, June 2010, Anaheim, CA.
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!