The authors report no conflict of interest.
Intravenous fat emulsion as treatment for ivermectin toxicosis in three dogs homozygous for the ABCB1–1Δ gene mutation
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 666–672, December 2011
How to Cite
Wright, H. M., Chen, A. V., Talcott, P. A., Poppenga, R. H. and Mealey, K. L. (2011), Intravenous fat emulsion as treatment for ivermectin toxicosis in three dogs homozygous for the ABCB1–1Δ gene mutation. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 666–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00687.x
The results of this study were presented in part at the ACVIM Forum in Denver, Colorado on June 16, 2011.
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!