The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Diagnostic challenges and treatment options of a suspected pericardial metallic projectile foreign body in a dog
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 684–691, December 2011
How to Cite
Elliott, J. M. and Mayhew, P. D. (2011), Diagnostic challenges and treatment options of a suspected pericardial metallic projectile foreign body in a dog. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 684–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00690.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!