Funded in part by the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine Consolidated Faculty Research Development Grant.
Cardiopulmonary effects of a new inspiratory impedance threshold device in acute hemorrhagic shock in dogs
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 618–624, December 2011
How to Cite
Vigani, A., Shih, A. C., Buckley, G. J., Londoño, L. and Bandt, C. (2011), Cardiopulmonary effects of a new inspiratory impedance threshold device in acute hemorrhagic shock in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 618–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00692.x
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Preliminary data presented at the 2010 International Veterinary Emergency Critical Care Symposium, San Antonio, TX.
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2011
- University of Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!