The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Comparison of tissue oxygen saturation in ovariohysterectomized dogs recovering on room air versus nasal oxygen insufflation
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2011
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 633–638, December 2011
How to Cite
Sullivan, L. A., Campbell, V. L., Radecki, S. V. and Webb, C. B. (2011), Comparison of tissue oxygen saturation in ovariohysterectomized dogs recovering on room air versus nasal oxygen insufflation. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 21: 633–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00693.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- Charitable Giving office of Kindy French
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!