The authors declare no conflict of interests.
State of the Art Review
Diagnosis and treatment of platelet hyperactivity in relation to thrombosis in dogs and cats
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 42–58, February 2012
How to Cite
Wiinberg, B., Jessen, L. R., Tarnow, I. and Kristensen, A. T. (2012), Diagnosis and treatment of platelet hyperactivity in relation to thrombosis in dogs and cats. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 42–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00708.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!