Fresh and Lyophilized Platelets products evaluated in the study were provided by Animal Blood Resources International. Dr. Brainard is an Assistant Editor for the journal, but did not participate in the peer-review process other than as an author. Presented in part at ACVIM Forum 2010 in Anaheim, CA.
Use of fresh platelet concentrate or lyophilized platelets in thrombocytopenic dogs with clinical signs of hemorrhage: a preliminary trial in 37 dogs
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 116–125, February 2012
How to Cite
Davidow, E. B., Brainard, B., Martin, L. G., Beal, M. W., Bode, A., Ford, M. J., Ramsey, N., Fagella, A. and Jutkowitz, A. (2012), Use of fresh platelet concentrate or lyophilized platelets in thrombocytopenic dogs with clinical signs of hemorrhage: a preliminary trial in 37 dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 116–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2011.00710.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!