Presented as an abstract at the 27th Annual Veterinary Medical Forum, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 2009, in Montreal, Canada.
Use of lispro insulin for treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis in dogs
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 211–218, April 2012
How to Cite
Sears, K. W., Drobatz, K. J. and Hess, R. S. (2012), Use of lispro insulin for treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 211–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00719.x
This study was supported by a grant from the Department of Clinical Studies – Philadelphia, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2010
- Department of Clinical Studies – Philadelphia
- School of Veterinary Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!