Offprints will not be available from the authors.
Incidence of seizures associated with the use of acepromazine in dogs undergoing myelography
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 262–266, April 2012
How to Cite
Drynan, E. A., Gray, P. and Raisis, A. L. (2012), Incidence of seizures associated with the use of acepromazine in dogs undergoing myelography. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 262–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00721.x
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Partial results were presented as an abstract at the Australian College of Veterinary Scientists Conference July 2008, Gold Coast Australia.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!