The authors declare no conflict of interest
A comparison of 3 anesthetic protocols for 24 hours of mechanical ventilation in cats
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 239–252, April 2012
How to Cite
Boudreau, A. E., Bersenas, A. M.E., Kerr, C. L., Holowaychuk, M. K. and Johnson, R. J. (2012), A comparison of 3 anesthetic protocols for 24 hours of mechanical ventilation in cats. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 239–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00722.x
Presented in abstract form at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society meeting in San Antonio, TX in September 2010.
Funding for this study was provided by the Ontario Veterinary College, Pet Trust Fund.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
- Ontario Veterinary College, Pet Trust Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!